Hand spinning tuition from my beautiful workshop just outside the Exmoor town of Wiveliscome.
Join me to explore natural fibres and learn to spin fleeces from our flock of rare breed sheep.
Using a drop spindle or spinning wheel, learn to spin, ply and finish your very own yarn. We will also explore plant fibres and learn about the sheep breeds and sustainability.
One-day and two-day workshops are available for individuals and small groups.
- Learn to choose the right fleece for your project
- Carding and combing
- Spinning with drop spindle or Ashford traditional spinning wheel
- Learn about different spinning styles
- Plying and finishing your yarn to take home
- Opportunity to visit the HoneyWoods Flock and learn about their care
£95 for one day
£175 for two days
If you have specific dates in mind or would like to buy a gift voucher please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.